Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi guys. I install Hansshow v3 all things good and work except my foot sensor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i do all connection round plug connect install under bumper sensor but not open or close i have 2 plug one 4 pin connector pink white and black wire 4prom nothing other same but male only 1 wire start green bot after last 4 " white not say any thing only 4 prom convector wit 3 wire foot sensor but not fit any where. I miss ?

Yes - the green single wire plugs into the main harness near the control unit. There is a female plug it fits into and I think it has 3 wires. I remember searching and finally realized it does fit together but it wasnt obvious.

if some one installs and ok . I need like help china new year not got help next 13 days all other thongs work perfect.

if some one installs and ok . I need like help china new year not got help next 13 days all other thongs work perfect.

show us what you are referring to.

I just installed one it went smoothly with no issues. There is an update for the control unit that will improve foot sensor sensitivity. I can email you the file. You will need a mini SD card to update the control unit.

show us what you are referring to.

I just installed one it went smoothly with no issues. There is an update for the control unit that will improve foot sensor sensitivity. I can email you the file. You will need a mini SD card to update the control unit.
Thanks for if sending but isomting missing the wire connections I think you seeing the picture I plug tn two wire and nothing help to. So I do something wrong but thanks again