Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi - My first post, Is there a national tire dealer that stands out to Tesla owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Solution
Much appreciated - Sorry for the follow up , but is there anything I need to be aware of regarding the TPMS ( not sure what the plural would be )
Re TPMS, you don't have to take any action. The Tesla Model Y will automatically remap the TPMS sensors after a tire rotation after driving a few miles. If you change wheels you can have the TPMS sensors moved to the new wheels, else purchase TPMS sensors from the Tesla site.
Much appreciated - Sorry for the follow up , but is there anything I need to be aware of regarding the TPMS ( not sure what the plural would be )
Re TPMS, you don't have to take any action. The Tesla Model Y will automatically remap the TPMS sensors after a tire rotation after driving a few miles. If you change wheels you can have the TPMS sensors moved to the new wheels, else purchase TPMS sensors from the Tesla site.

Upvote 0
Solution