Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High Mileage Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D3933481-B814-44F4-AF7C-6AA08BD6A57C.jpeg
I wonder how much of the reported range is a result of error in the software calculation.

It is all over the place for sure but the general trend is down since I installed TeslaFi and the ability now to track it, still we cannot be sure what is real degradation and what may be a software calculation error

Just shy of 12k miles since Sept 24 2018
All of the sudden only getting 264 miles @90%. Used to be 274 2 weeks ago.

Sounds like the software calculation does that. Maybe try rebooting the ECU. Some also say to balance the pack by running giving it a full charge. Not sure if any of it helps. Sometimes I see the numbers go down a few miles and then a few days later they are back up. I think the battery management system works it all out.

4 months as of yesterday (purchased 4/11). 14,450 miles - RW LR. I love the car and obviously drive it all the time.

3 interactions with Tesla service and they have been awesome. Tesla came to my house to replace a speaker that went out and install a new chargeport door both at no cost. I also had them rotate the tires for approximately $70.

It goes into the body shop next week to replace the rear passenger side door and some body damage. I wasn’t paying attention and it swiped a construction barrier on autopilot. It took 3 weeks to get the door from Tesla and will take 2 weeks to repair.

Best car and no regrets other than trusting it too much in autopilot (easy to do). It’s paradigm shifting and I have no apprehension about driving it frequently. It’s so inexpensive to charge it at home and it’s a blast to drive.

Attachments

• 35E5D75D-FB1D-4C49-B284-E89E12064749.jpeg
    35E5D75D-FB1D-4C49-B284-E89E12064749.jpeg
    688.2 KB · Views: 41
21k miles, 1 year old, vin in the 2x,xxx range. Had a drive unit replaced due to loud clicking. Had a window controller replaced because it would randomly roll down with the car parked and locked. Had a tail light replaced due to excessive water inside. Had a stuck frunk latch replaced. I need new tires in the next 3k-5k miles. Full charge is 297 miles. Never supercharged, normally keep at 80% SOC for daily commuting (80-90 miles for 3 or 4 days a week and 120 miles 1-2 days a week). I have only charged to 100% a handfull of times for trips.