Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Higher efficiency, but still decent tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ENOUGH with the victim blaming “DID YOU CHECK TIRE TRACTION everyday before driving?! Well?! If not your fault you almost died” ENOUGH with the tire BS. Y’all talk a lot of ish until your MY launches you into a ditch full of boulders on YEEEESSSS high traction, rotated tires going 50 mph on a clear day with damp roads. Not wet. Just damp, and NO I was not on autopilot! It’s an easy software update: ALLOW adjustable regen braking. YES. Your range claim might go down. SMALL price to pay for safety!!!

So sick of all the Tesla bullying. This is a real issue. FIX IT!!!
Not sure what it is you are on about. Please explain.

• Funny
Reactions: XPsionic
ENOUGH with the victim blaming “DID YOU CHECK TIRE TRACTION everyday before driving?! Well?! If not your fault you almost died” ENOUGH with the tire BS. Y’all talk a lot of ish until your MY launches you into a ditch full of boulders on YEEEESSSS high traction, rotated tires going 50 mph on a clear day with damp roads. Not wet. Just damp, and NO I was not on autopilot! It’s an easy software update: ALLOW adjustable regen braking. YES. Your range claim might go down. SMALL price to pay for safety!!!

Dude, what crawled up your skirt?

Uh, OK.

One interesting thing that I noticed about the Goodyear F1 A/S:

During the first couple hundred miles, they kinda sucked during downpours on the highway. Tons of hydroplaning….

I recently took a quick drive of a couple hundred miles, and it was pouring out and determined that the tires weren’t acting the same way as they did when I originally put them on the car. I’m positive they stuck in light snow….. but they’re doing a lot better when it comes to hydroplaning.