Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

highland - seat ventilation stays on after exiting car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
after exiting the highland and the car locks, the air con shuts but i find that when i check the app, the seat ventilation still has the blue wavy lines on if i didn’t manually turn off seat ventilation prior to exiting the vehicle.

has anyone noticed this behaviour?

question is: does the seat ventilation not shutting off automatically like the air con?

i find myself having to manually tap on the blue wavy lines to shut the ventilation off.

Hi. I am facing the same problem. did you find out why this happens and how we can stop it from continuing to work after exiting so I don't have to manually turn off on the app each time?
i check the app after a few more minutes and the ventilation is off.

i suspect it stays on for a few minutes to “air out” the seat.

i check the app after a few more minutes and the ventilation is off.

i suspect it stays on for a few minutes to “air out” the seat.
I noticed the same thing, seat cooling remains on after I leave the car and the car locks. I am about to post a question and then see this thread. Thanks for sharing! I did not wait to see if it turns off by itself. I will test whether seat cooling turns off by itself the next time I drive.

I did some testing tonight. If I have seat ventilation on before leaving the car, seat ventilation turns off when the car is locked. However, the Tesla app still shows the three curved blue lines. When open any door, seat ventilation turns on. But if you sit on the passenger side or on the backseats and close the door, seat ventilation then turns off. But if you open the door and sit on the driver’s letters.