Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HINT: More music options coming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgot I made this tread but looks like I may have conjectured correctly about the reason for the number of choses. Hope to see this in 4.x.x or so.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 2.23.06 PM.png

Forgot I made this tread but looks like I may have conjectured correctly about the reason for the number of choses. Hope to see this in 4.x.x or so.

View attachment 624428

Is this a photoshop or someones actual beta something screenshot? If its just a photoshop its basically a troll picture at this point, right?

Reactions: RTPEV
  • Love
Reactions: dmurphy
Thanks, I dont look at electrek unless someone posts a link to some specific information. Its not a site I visit other than that because I am not a fan of their "reporting" (quotes intentional).

Agreed, but I do trust @verygreen implicitly. And I'm hoping like Hades that he's right. Give me SXM Streaming (have the sat radio in the X) and Apple Music, and I'm 100% complete on the entertainment front.

Reactions: lnsh
FYI I believe only Tidal is coming anytime soon. all the other services were stubbed in 2017 or so and I saw no movement on that front. That's in contrast to Tidal that did see some actual fleshing out lately.

The screenshot was just to demonstrate there was some work done long ago but if you read the tweet - it says right there I don't think apple/... are comign any time soon.

Sadly people took just the screenshots, did not read the commentary and ran with it

FYI I believe only Tidal is coming anytime soon. all the other services were stubbed in 2017 or so and I saw no movement on that front. That's in contrast to Tidal that did see some actual fleshing out lately.

The screenshot was just to demonstrate there was some work done long ago but if you read the tweet - it says right there I don't think apple/... are comign any time soon.

Sadly people took just the screenshots, did not read the commentary and ran with it

Thanks for the follow up @verygreen really appreciate it. Like @dmurphy said, while I dont read electrek, I do trust YOU (like many, many others) implicitly. Really appreciate the follow up.

Reactions: AdamMacDon