Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HINT: More music options coming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
....or is this a HINT? It says "up to 7" when there are only 6. So it would need at least 2 more to be a correct statement.

IMG_5856.jpeg

Elon mentioned Tidal will be coming at the Battery Day event. I can't see why they couldn't offer more (Pandora, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Youtube Music to name a few). Really would like for them to allow higher bitrate on the streams. Its a good sounding system but the streaming services does not help. Any music I really enjoy I keep on my USB in FLAC.

Reactions: Gasaraki
And explains the 7. Don't expect Tesla programming to bother with trivialities like correctly counting the available sources.
....but while technically correct WHY say "Up to 7" when it could just say "Select sources to enable" Why the extra words? This would also eliminate confusion/wrong wording on the 3/Y since it should say "Up to 6".

Last edited:
It will show up if you plug in a USB storage device with music on it.

Mine does NOT have the USB option. It only has 6 and no USB. Please post a pic of yours showing the USB option. While you may prove me wrong I only have mine to look at and it doesn't have USB to select.

As MP3Mike said, you are missing the USBStick option.

Post yours with the USB option to select or remove your Disagrees. As I stated mine is missing a USB option and that is not something up for debate.
lol, way over the poor guys head.
Now that we have heard from the peanut gallery lets see your USB option.

IMG_5887.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
Mine does NOT have the USB option. It only has 6 and no USB. Please post a pic of yours showing the USB option. While you may prove me wrong I only have mine to look at and it doesn't have USB to select.

Post yours with the USB option to select or remove your Disagrees. As I stated mine is missing a USB option and that is not something up for debate.

View attachment 607962

I can confirm that with the USB stick plugged in you will not get the option to remove it. After all if you don't want it listed just unplug it, for everything else we have the option to do just that. Honestly don't see the reason to hide USB if its totally under the users control anyway.

Reactions: JulienW and jmaddr

View attachment 607962

Absolutely love that you have the But Seriously record on (Phil Collins my idol in everything musical, seriously, this sentence doesn't put it into words) AND you have a prog rock playlist right below it. Want to be friends? hahaha