Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HOLD in pre-raven MS 100D w/FSD and 2020.12.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been experimenting with 2020.12.11.1 using the new stop and start features, and yesterday at a light I noticed the car was saying HOLD.

I have had the car almost a year and never seen this except once at a broken stop light with the brake pressed and car in drive for a very long time. But this was a normal light, the car stopped on its own, I do not remember if I just had TACC activated or Autopilot, and I have creep engaged. I have HW3 with FSD. I thought HOLD was a PM magnet feature only, and associated with one pedal driving. Apparently I was wrong... is it implemented two different ways?

Hmm I haven't driven my S since the update so I will have to try this out later on. I do remember that a previous update made the (H) feature more sensitive to the amount of pressure you had to place on the brake pedal when stopped but if you are saying that you did not hit the pedal prior then this is certainly interesting. I assume there was no car in front of you? I also think this is a setting you need to set (possibly under Autopilot section)?