Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink Now Available for SR/SR+ as After Purchase Accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine arrived in a weeks time, I called customer support as I changed the SC to Kearny Mesa instead if Miramar. Homelink Module was already there at Miramar location. but Kearny Mesa appointment was way sooner then Miramar and that’s why I had to change locations. Module installed in Kearny Mesa and a week later Miramar called me, had to tell them it was already installed, have a nice day.

Fred

View attachment 409176

Hi Fred,

Can you let us know if geolocation homelink features are working with the upgrade?

I ordered mine on April 10th and I’ve heard nothing since. I need to call the service center and see if they have any updates.
I called the SC. They had the part there but for some reason wasn’t tied to any VIN so they didn’t know who to notify. Hopefully it will now be installed in the near future. They are confirming if mobile service can do it (they haven’t done one of these yet).

753B19B4-4977-49BE-922A-C5000D7E1E39.jpeg
[QUOTE="M3Nicola, post: 3694885, They are confirming if mobile service can do it (they haven’t done one of these yet).[/QUOTE]

Has to go up on the Rack to get under it.