TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Houston-area Tesla body shops

Discussion in 'Texas' started by dwallach, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dwallach

dwallach New Member

My Tesla got just dinged in a parking lot. Tore up the corner of the front bumper and scratched the headlight. It's too soon to know whether there's more significant damage, but I'm starting the exciting insurance claim and I wanted to know people's opinions of Houston body shops. (The newest thread on this seems to be from 2015, so that's a while ago.)

Basically, I'd like to go to a "Tesla-approved" body shop, but if the opinions are generally negative, I'll take it wherever. Hopefully, there's no damage to anything that's not easily replaced, like the bumper cover, etc.

Attached Files:

2. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

J Gray Enterprises, LLC - Gulf Coast Auto Shield
    Gulf Coast Auto Shield
    Give John Gray a call, I love working with him.

3. dwallach

dwallach New Member

Their web site talks about several services, but not auto body work.

4. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

Give John a call, he is a real resource for Tesla owners.
    He has a great body shop he uses.

5. SomeJoe7777

SomeJoe7777 Marginally-Known Member

I had accident damage repaired at Katy Coach Works, they did a fantastic job.

6. 007bodytech

007bodytech New Member

Hello everyone. I recently signed up on this site. I hope I can be of service to anyone with questions regarding body repairs. I have been certified and trained on teslas for the past 9 months. It has been an honor to have been chosen to repair all the structural work for Service King in Houston/Spring. We are right off I45 and hwy 99 near woodlands. Here are a few pictures of what we have been working on this week.

Attached Files: