Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston-area Tesla body shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla got just dinged in a parking lot. Tore up the corner of the front bumper and scratched the headlight. It's too soon to know whether there's more significant damage, but I'm starting the exciting insurance claim and I wanted to know people's opinions of Houston body shops. (The newest thread on this seems to be from 2015, so that's a while ago.)

Basically, I'd like to go to a "Tesla-approved" body shop, but if the opinions are generally negative, I'll take it wherever. Hopefully, there's no damage to anything that's not easily replaced, like the bumper cover, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20171002_173255.jpg
    IMG_20171002_173255.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 348
Hello everyone. I recently signed up on this site. I hope I can be of service to anyone with questions regarding body repairs. I have been certified and trained on teslas for the past 9 months. It has been an honor to have been chosen to repair all the structural work for Service King in Houston/Spring. We are right off I45 and hwy 99 near woodlands. Here are a few pictures of what we have been working on this week.

Attachments

• IMG_2442.JPG
    IMG_2442.JPG
    400.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2474.JPG
    IMG_2474.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 225
I got rear ended yesterday with the back-bumper and my trunk have damage. Can someone recommend a Tesla authorised store in Houston that they have been happy with and also repair time in these days? Lastly, is there a lot of electronics in the back-bumper that needs to be connected up or is it largely just protective in nature.

I got rear ended yesterday with the back-bumper and my trunk have damage. Can someone recommend a Tesla authorised store in Houston that they have been happy with and also repair time in these days? Lastly, is there a lot of electronics in the back-bumper that needs to be connected up or is it largely just protective in nature
I got side swiped and I’m also looking for a good body shop for repair. Can I know which shop did you ended up using for the repair?

Anyone got any updates on which shops have worked from the Tesla Collision Support website? Got rear-ended over the weekend and my service request was rejected by the Service Center and the Tesla Collision Center only has dates available until March! Just looking to get a quote right now on what the repair would cost for the at-fault party's insurance to cover it (vs. what their collision center says it costs).