Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My window advanced to June 7-13. Seems like the drive from Fremont must not include too many stops. I have weekend trip to Austin next weekend. Hoping to have it before then.
I contacted tesla on the web and they provided me with the number of the dealership that I'd be working with (turned out to be the league city dealership). Once I contacted them directly, managed to schedule a delivery date. Might be worth going that route to try and get a delivery sooner. Think they wouldn't have booked me for Tuesday had I not called

Reactions: mikedjp and Jones1
Any of you trading in another Tesla? We are selling a 2021 Y LR (9k miles) for a MYP. Tesla reached out yesterday to price our Y for potential trade, and when you include the tax savings on trading, they are actually the highest of the offers we have received (GMTV, Driveway, Autonation, Carvana). I was pretty shocked since I never even considered trading versus selling outright.

FWIW, we have a EDD window of 6/8-22 (order date 5/15) for a blue/black/tow. No VIN yet. A friend with a blue/white (no tow) who ordered in April just had his date slide to July, so I suspect ours will as well.

Reactions: Jones1
Any of you trading in another Tesla? We are selling a 2021 Y LR (9k miles) for a MYP. Tesla reached out yesterday to price our Y for potential trade, and when you include the tax savings on trading, they are actually the highest of the offers we have received (GMTV, Driveway, Autonation, Carvana). I was pretty shocked since I never even considered trading versus selling outright.

FWIW, we have a EDD window of 6/8-22 (order date 5/15) for a blue/black/tow. No VIN yet. A friend with a blue/white (no tow) who ordered in April just had his date slide to July, so I suspect ours will as well.
I almost didn’t even consider Tesla to sell my 4Runner and they beat the competition on their offer and that was pre tax savings. That said, if I were selling a Tesla I might consider looking privately.

I'm waiting on a VIN then will decide between trading in a Ford Ecosport or 2022 MYP. Vroom is highest on both right now but I traded my M3 last time to Tesla and it worked in my favor. Sold my wife's Explorer to Driveo at the first of the year and made a good amount of money on it. What is GMTV & Driveway?

I'm waiting on a VIN then will decide between trading in a Ford Ecosport or 2022 MYP. Vroom is highest on both right now but I traded my M3 last time to Tesla and it worked in my favor. Sold my wife's Explorer to Driveo at the first of the year and made a good amount of money on it. What is GMTV & Driveway?
Hey. How long did it take the check to clear from Driveo ? They gave me a Mak Haik , chase check. But I deposited it into my money market account. My Merril Edge advisor told me it’s clear but it takes up to 7 -10 days. For a large check deposit. It’s says delayed deposit on my account. 😆 I’m nervous 😂

Last edited:
If you decide to use Tesla Financing. If you get BMO Harris as the bank for your loan. You can split your payment’s by weekly, bi weekly or monthly. If I would of knew that. I would of gotten a Model X Plaid. 😂

Reactions: mikedjp
Hey. How long did it take the check to clear from Driveo ? They gave me a Mak Haik , chase check. But I deposited it into my money market account. My Merril Edge advisor told me it’s clear but it takes up to 7 -10 days. For a large check deposit. It’s says delayed deposit on my account. 😆 I’m nervous 😂
I want to say it cleared pretty quick. I went straight into my checking though. That was the location I used too. Good luck!!! J/k

I want to say it cleared pretty quick. I went straight into my checking though. That was the location I used too. Good luck!!! J/k
Yeah. My bank MerrilEdge. Gave me the credit for it. I was shocked. When I saw that Driveo was inside a dealership. Then they offered more than Carmax. I was like. Is this legit. 😂

Thanks

This mat set is pretty good off Amazon. It's in my wife's MYP. I have the TAPTES set and it didn't come with the frunk or trunk mats. Very similar in style.

Super Liner Model Y

Bought this too, my yeti sticks sometimes though. Saves the cup holder from scratches, had happened on my M3.

Cup Liner

Have these on my MYP, easy install and seem to work well.

Mud Flaps

Sean at Draztik Deatailing in Magnolia does a great job. Installed PPF, Tint and Ceramic coating on my MYP when it first arrived back in March. His mobile detail is great too. Going to have him do a full stealth PPF when our 7 seater arrives. Just mention you heard of him on here.

Facebook Link here to my MYP
Main Website

This mat set is pretty good off Amazon. It's in my wife's MYP. I have the TAPTES set and it didn't come with the frunk or trunk mats. Very similar in style.

Super Liner Model Y

Bought this too, my yeti sticks sometimes though. Saves the cup holder from scratches, had happened on my M3.

Cup Liner

Mud Flaps

Sean at Draztik Deatailing in Magnolia does a great job. Installed PPF, Tint and Ceramic coating on my MYP when it first arrived back in March. His mobile detail is great too. Going to have him do a full stealth PPF when our 7 seater arrives. Just mention you heard of him on here.

Main Website
Bro. I love the taptes mat’s

Super Liner Model Y

Cup Liner

Mud Flaps

Main Website
This is why we need this thread. Network and communication. When you are the only one in your circle with a tesla. You are an outkast.

When y’all ready for solar or if you already have solar installed. The support group is right here.

This is why we need this thread. Network and communication. When you are the only one in your circle with a tesla. You are an outkast.

When y’all ready for solar or if you already have solar installed. The support group is right here.
Another forum I’ll have to keep up with. 😂 16.56kW w/ 3 PW’s.