Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are your seats holding up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my M3 a week ago and the drivers seat has already started to crease and there were some creases already there at delivery. It also feels overall less stuffed than the passenger seat.

Can this be a warranty fix?

How are your seats holding up?

Attachments

• 796465FA-30CB-4A29-94A2-E1CA653DDAF8.jpeg
    796465FA-30CB-4A29-94A2-E1CA653DDAF8.jpeg
    488.3 KB · Views: 229
I have a small wrinkle in my passenger seat but it does not bother me and it was there when i took delivery.
The drivers side seat seems like new just dusty in the back near where the seat back meets. seems like after the car sits in the sun for a day or two, any wrinkles from sitting in it seem to go away.

The only time i had an issue was after driving 890 miles in one day solo...but that was because my ass was flat lol. Not really the fault of the seat.

10500 miles.

Hi,

I've had my M3 2022 for less than a month and wrinkles have started to appear here and there.
(Less than 2k kilometers).
The driver seat also feels like it has much softer foam/poor filling compared to the passenger seat.
I noted this on delivery, and the sales rep. said they would send a mobile service technician to my place to have a look at it.

The technician came over, said he'd order me a new seat since both the bottom and top part of the seat needed fixing.

I was happy with that – but today they called me and told me that they actually won't be getting me a new seat.
Instead, they will somehow fix the foam?

I'm thinking that must be such a hassle considering how the seats are constructed and that the "leather" is actually stitched to the foam.

Have you experienced something similar? What are my options here?

Thanks!

I noticed on my car occasionally the seat gets wrinkles in it, however from under the seat at the front I can just stretch them out as it is basically a seat cover that seems to ride up after a while. To explain better if you find the edge of the leather under the seat at the front where the legs are you can pull it to tighten the overall over and all the wrinkles go away. At least this is the case in my 2020 SR+.