Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I create or access HDMI input?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried searching for this and all I found were apple carplay threads. There should be a way to fully utilize the screen using an "HDMI input kit" or existing HDMI input. It is unlikely that the screen interfaces with the car's computer using a non-standard interface, so there should be a way to access display port, HDMI, or something similar.

For anyone still interested in this please take a look at my previous post on a similar thread.

Upvote 0
For anyone still interested in this please take a look at my previous post on a similar thread.

What? Is there a link of something to buy? What do you mean HDMI interface that's so vague

Reactions: HelloJP
Upvote 0
I didn't want to be so obvious but there you go. Honestly for just about the time it took you to reply, you could have easily found the product by just doing a simple google search for model 3 hdmi interface.
Here's the link (I think)..

Last edited:
Reactions: dandiggz
Upvote 0
just noticed you are also the only review on the site.. thats weird
Are you serious? You find that weird? I have no affiliation with this company. I live in the US and they are in Hong Kong. Its a new product, its $499 and not legal in some places. People are not necessarily jumping out of their seats to buy one and review it. Nobody is forcing you to make a decision sir. I'm just adding my 2 cents. Do what you please.

Upvote 0
Are you serious? You find that weird? I have no affiliation with this company. I live in the US and they are in Hong Kong. Its a new product, its $499 and not legal in some places. People are not necessarily jumping out of their seats to buy one and review it. Nobody is forcing you to make a decision sir. I'm just adding my 2 cents. Do what you please.
what? i wasnt insuating you are affiliated.. just find it weird theres only one review and you just copied it from your post.. i mean theres like 5 million teslas out there and only 1 review is what i find weird.. maybe some more will pop up soon it looks like a great option.. i wish it ran from just the camera feed but this is a pretty good alternative

Upvote 0
what? i wasnt insuating you are affiliated.. just find it weird theres only one review and you just copied it from your post.. i mean theres like 5 million teslas out there and only 1 review is what i find weird.. maybe some more will pop up soon it looks like a great option.. i wish it ran from just the camera feed but this is a pretty good alternative
I get your concern. I would suggest checking out the few install videos on this. It helped me make the decision to purchase.

Upvote 0