TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

How could I change delivery location from local service center to the one in Fremont?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by petfansNetwork, Feb 10, 2016.

1. petfansNetwork

Oct 20, 2013
    Los Angeles, California
    Our Model X 90D delivery maybe happening after June 2016. My small family and I would like to take a factory tour when we pickup our car. So far the owner's portal only presented local service centers near Los Angeles for pickup. How can I change the pickup location to the factory in Fremont?

Thanks in advance for your response.

- - - Updated - - -

Left a message for my local DS about ten minutes ago and just got a voicemail from him. He said he had just called the factory and requested a location transfer for me. Someone from the factory will call me back. Seemed like I have been taken care of.
  2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Jun 24, 2014
    Santa Cruz Mountains, USA
    Yes, they not only will do it. They prefer it. But be forewarned: They will move your actual delivery date all over the place during the last few days, which is completely maddening. I only live 40 mi away from the factory. But they bounced me around so much, over a month, that I finally gave up and told them to just deliver it to me. I was way too busy to deal with it. At least they brought it to my house, which was pretty cool, actually.

My friend ordered a CPO with a factory delivery and they moved him around so much that both he and I could not do the tour. He finally got it today. I am still waiting for my darn tour!!!:smile: