Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How could I change delivery location from local service center to the one in Fremont?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our Model X 90D delivery maybe happening after June 2016. My small family and I would like to take a factory tour when we pickup our car. So far the owner's portal only presented local service centers near Los Angeles for pickup. How can I change the pickup location to the factory in Fremont?

Thanks in advance for your response.

- - - Updated - - -

Left a message for my local DS about ten minutes ago and just got a voicemail from him. He said he had just called the factory and requested a location transfer for me. Someone from the factory will call me back. Seemed like I have been taken care of.

Yes, they not only will do it. They prefer it. But be forewarned: They will move your actual delivery date all over the place during the last few days, which is completely maddening. I only live 40 mi away from the factory. But they bounced me around so much, over a month, that I finally gave up and told them to just deliver it to me. I was way too busy to deal with it. At least they brought it to my house, which was pretty cool, actually.

My friend ordered a CPO with a factory delivery and they moved him around so much that both he and I could not do the tour. He finally got it today. I am still waiting for my darn tour!!!:smile: