Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Do I Change a Delivery Date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text with my delivery date of 12/16 at 4pm. The only time the entire week I’m unavailable.

So how do I change it? Do I have to wait until contacted by my DA? To I talk to my OA Is there a number at Tesla for me to call? Email? It is not a very obvious process.

My internal delivery agent (Las Vegas number) from whom I received text and email notifications with an arbitrary home delivery date never returned my call or email requesting a change of date. I then googled Fremont delivery center phone number and called. A friendly and helpful guy took care of it while I was on the phone and it reflected on my account right away.

This was about 3 weeks ago. You are in San Jose. Perhaps you can try what I did.

Reactions: Moose408
My internal delivery agent (Las Vegas number) from whom I received text and email notifications with an arbitrary home delivery date never returned my call or email requesting a change of date. I then googled Fremont delivery center phone number and called. A friendly and helpful guy took care of it while I was on the phone and it reflected on my account right away.

This was about 3 weeks ago. You are in San Jose. Perhaps you can try what I did.

Thanks. Where you picking up from Fremont? Mine is currently home delivery.

Just FYI, they will only keep that specific VIN they have matched for you for 7 days once they assign it to you. If you try to move your delivery date outside that 7 day window they will unmatch the car and match another vin to you for that later date / time. I got a delivery date of 12/04, and had the electrician coming on 12/14 to install the Wall Connector I bought (and the needed power line).

I called the tesla main number, pushed " questions about delivery " and got to talk to someone about it. My delivery person never returned my call or texts to the number they contacted me from (las vegas number).

I just decided to shift my schedule around to make the 12/04 date. As this month goes on longer, I suspect it will get harder to move dates around. I am in southern california and took delivery in san diego (not my house, a delivery center).