Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I double check if my car has Full Self Driving package?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long story short, I bought my 2018 MS which was an inventory shipped from another city. The car didn't have FSD package but I opted for it. Now I am wondering if there is a way for me to confirm the FSD package has indeed been installed before delivery?

log into your online account, then see if you have the option to purchase FSD. You will have the option to buy if you dont already have it. I do NOT have FSD. Hence having the option.
upload_2018-10-8_16-13-46.png

• Informative
Reactions: commasign
Currently there is no FSD package. The hardware for FSD is in all cars built since sometime in 2016. What you purchased is the opportunity to receive FSD features as they roll out. Your Tesla account should show if the FSD option was activated. For now AP 2.5 is what you have. With the slowness of the rollout of new features, FSD may not be here for several more years. I just replaced my 2015 AP 1 model S with a 2018 inventory 100D. I purchased EAP, but will not give Tesla my money for FSD until it really exists.

Reactions: markn455