Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I get in touch with someone from TSLA who has actual authority?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
an episode of Seinfeld based on experiences in an actual soup kitchen. The owner made very popular soup but was mean and abusive to the customers

I loved The Soup Nazi

" No soup for you!"

upload_2020-7-17_19-49-48.jpeg

Reactions: theganjaguru
I just had a long conversation with a different gentleman at the local delivery center. It appears that I am going to downgrade to the LR AWD.

As I explained to him (it was a pleasant conversation -- he let me vent), I started this whole process ready to purchase a $70,000 car -- Performance with FSD. First, they slashed my trade-in, so I cut the FSD, so I cut that $70,000 to $63,000. Then they wouldn't give me a price adjustment on the stealth Y, costing me $1000 reduction and $1500 NYS rebate. So now, I'm getting the LR AWD with the wheels I want, which gets me down to a $53,000 car.

That is some crappy business they pulled off there.
Welcome to Tesla, just wait till warranty goes out. Better yet when newer models come out haha. This company is more of a joke as it stays in business. They seem to love hiding now a days. Service is not what it used to be.

• Disagree
Reactions: APotatoGod
Re the Nazi comments: I think popular approval and use of even “comedic” applications of the term Nazi should be left in the past, just as “comedic” blackface is. I work in software and for example, the terms “master” and “slave” and “blacklist” and “whitelist” are being phased out across the industry for similar justified reasons.

Word of advice: NEVER let negativity penetrate you. Let it roll like water off a ducks back.

Humor Is a great way to prevent or negativity from penetrating you.

As the macrocosm mirrors the the microcosm, As above so below. Society does better when we make fun of the shitty things that man has done to his fellow neighbor. Applying humor of such ill human habits may serve to remind people not to be total douche bags.

This principal is also why it’s way easier to make fun of Donald Trump vs. Mother Theresa. Ponder that for a sec.

I don’t understand comparing this to blackface. The only thing funny about black face would be making fun of the garbage humans who’ve done blackface. But no one is ready for that in this decade

It’s a sad state of free speech and thinking when people think one shouldn’t reference a tv show for a really funny skit

Unless you’re the Governor of Virginia, then blackface isn’t a big deal.

George Carlin had a good piece about the language getting soft, controlling what you can say is a step towards controlling what you can think.

Back OT, my Tesla purchase experience was good. There was always someone with whom I could speak but I never had to address changes in my account other than adding the tow hitch. I took delivery a couple of weeks before the price drop so the timing cost me $3k but that’s life.

Reactions: theganjaguru
Re the Nazi comments: I think popular approval and use of even “comedic” applications of the term Nazi should be left in the past, just as “comedic” blackface is. I work in software and for example, the terms “master” and “slave” and “blacklist” and “whitelist” are being phased out across the industry for similar justified reasons.

Agreed. Lots of people just aren't awake to any of this though, it's embedded behaviour or more likely, they don't care - see all the justification above.

Reactions: APotatoGod