Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I remove this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is this? Dye transfer or water damage?
Tried rubbing alchol. No luck.
72444072dd45eb2860ea8ed07a787c7.jpg

Attachments

• 6d5942bce2bf6189c5943220d31b1e7.jpg
    6d5942bce2bf6189c5943220d31b1e7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51
As well as another photo at a different angle and lighting conditions, you may want to circle the area in question to delineate the stain/discoloration.

Was the car delivered this way or did this happen later after you've had the car for awhile? Were you wearing new(ish) jeans or other clothing that may cause dye transfer? Were you wearing shorts and had sunscreen or other lotion/cream on your bare legs? A bit more background information would be helpful.

As well as another photo at a different angle and lighting conditions, you may want to circle the area in question to delineate the stain/discoloration.

Was the car delivered this way or did this happen later after you've had the car for awhile? Were you wearing new(ish) jeans or other clothing that may cause dye transfer? Were you wearing shorts and had sunscreen or other lotion/cream on your bare legs? A bit more background information would be helpful.
Having a hard time seeing the issue in the picture. I've heard people have good luck using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.
Could you take another pic from a different angle?
Please see the pic. It's a 3 month old car and I just noticed this yesterday. I rencently had a shop installed PPF and it was rainning. Not sure if this is a water damage or dye transfer
79d309680fb3bc82bef82829fdf217b.jpg
02abe6e0b6a1d9a8b1a7a7301f0fea1.jpg