Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you feel about the brand?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm and Industrial Design student currently in my first year, we currently have a team project live in which we are doing market research into Tesla in an effort to understand the brand DNA so that we can develop products which aren't cars in their style.

If you would spare a moment of your day to just give some quick general answers to the following questions it'd be much appreciated.

Tesla is definitely an innovative company, but what was the specific reason that drove you towards the brand?
Does Elon Musk play apart in your interest to the company?
What tesla products do you own?
What tesla products would you like to own?
What is the most significant physical design feature which stands out to you in their products?

Thankyou for your time.

Hi, I'm and Industrial Design student currently in my first year, we currently have a team project live in which we are doing market research into Tesla in an effort to understand the brand DNA so that we can develop products which aren't cars in their style.

If you would spare a moment of your day to just give some quick general answers to the following questions it'd be much appreciated.

Tesla is definitely an innovative company, but what was the specific reason that drove you towards the brand?
Does Elon Musk play apart in your interest to the company?
What tesla products do you own?
What tesla products would you like to own?
What is the most significant physical design feature which stands out to you in their products?

Thankyou for your time.

The product
Secondary, not primary
Model 3 Performance
X if my wife would consider it, roof, powerwall
Performance for the money - combination of range, dynamics, etc. for the price