Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long between getting a VIN and...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got a VIN last week Tuesday. And I exchanged emails with someone at the Vegas delivery center, they indicated the car has been built and awaiting transportation. That was last Friday.

I don't have a loan agreement, everything is still "drafting contract". Generally speaking, how long between getting a VIN and getting some sort of a heads up and a target to plan on taking delivery?

So I got a VIN last week Tuesday. And I exchanged emails with someone at the Vegas delivery center, they indicated the car has been built and awaiting transportation. That was last Friday.

I don't have a loan agreement, everything is still "drafting contract". Generally speaking, how long between getting a VIN and getting some sort of a heads up and a target to plan on taking delivery?
From VIN to delivery was just over a week for me (original delivery date moved up a few days as car was in and ready early). With quarter ending they will be pushing deliveries very hard. My vin was high 5,000's and the sticker said May 2020 build.