Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long should the powerwall breakers last?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 3 powerwalls about 16 months old now. All 3 went offline. I manage to restart/reboot 1. Tesla thinks they breaker might need to be replaced for the other 2 but can't review the case for 15 days or more! Anyone else had similar issue and were able to fix it themselves?

I have 3 powerwalls about 16 months old now. All 3 went offline. I manage to restart/reboot 1. Tesla thinks they breaker might need to be replaced for the other 2 but can't review the case for 15 days or more! Anyone else had similar issue and were able to fix it themselves?
Is this a breaker inside the PW or in the subpanel?

Sounds more like a communication issue to me. I'd look at the comm wires for improper connections or shorts.

Reactions: BGbreeder