Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long until supercharging history shows up in my account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if anyone had an idea how long it would take for my "history" tab to show up in the upper right of my Tesla account. It's still not there and I've had to use superchargers since I got the car on 12/9 and the electrician isn't coming until 1/2. Right now I only have "Home -- Account -- Sign Out" but I'm pretty sure eventually that's suppose to have a "History" option...

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone had an idea how long it would take for my "history" tab to show up in the upper right of my Tesla account. It's still not there and I've had to use superchargers since I got the car on 12/9 and the electrician isn't coming until 1/2. Right now I only have "Home -- Account -- Sign Out" but I'm pretty sure eventually that's suppose to have a "History" option...

Thanks!
Your last session will be listed on the charging screen, however, you are correct, you should have a history tab, on your account page.

I would ping the folks on chat on the website.

Yep, it should look like this:
upload_2019-12-27_10-33-22.png

I know that once it's there, a charge shows up almost instantly. (My wife was looking at History on the iPad once as I disconnected, and pop! it was there.) Do you have free Supercharging from a referral?

Yep, it should look like this:
View attachment 493438
I know that once it's there, a charge shows up almost instantly. (My wife was looking at History on the iPad once as I disconnected, and pop! it was there.) Do you have free Supercharging from a referral?

I don't have free supercharging.

I can see the total cost of my last supercharger stop on the screen in the car. But I've been to the supercharger near me 3 or 4 times since I got the car and I only see the last one on the car's display.

I'll see if I can find the chat feature.

Thanks!

I don’t have ANY OF THAT or those tabs.....nor do I show ANY SC history.....(would never know my history If I didn’t have TeslaFi).......though I do have “free Supercharging for life”.....though my details page on Tesla shows “Pay Per Use” Supercharging....though I’ve never been charged. It’s such a disaster.......Doesn’t reflect Free Lifetime Premium connectivity either. Yes....my car is over a year and a half old. Elon time?

Ski

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
This may seem like a dumb question at first, but, is your vehicle on the page?

Just like Mule’s above shows his Vehicles and VINs/RNs.

Is it possible you have your Tesla under a different email address?

Not a dumb question. It's a weird omission on my page! But yeah, my car is there. All the rest of my account is there. Just bizarrely no history tab!!

Hopefully they can fix it!

Not a dumb question. It's a weird omission on my page! But yeah, my car is there. All the rest of my account is there. Just bizarrely no history tab!!

Hopefully they can fix it!
I just thought of on admittedly off-the-wall thing. For a while the Forums link had disappeared from the bottom of my page, making it challenging to get to the Tesla forum. But it showed up on another computer, and using a different browser on the problematic computer. Maybe the same deal with your History link. Something you can try, at least. If that’s it, I fixed it by deleting all the cookies and cache and such—probably overkill, but it worked.