Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Free?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! Picked my my 23 M3P last Saturday. I don’t have my charging situation at home set up yet, there was a delay with my electrician. Anyway, I was using the mobile connector off a 110v outlet just to hold me over, but by Wednesday I felt I needed to charge up to the daily limit, so I ran up to the Supercharger a few miles from my house. Two days later the Tesla app doesn’t show I used it, and I haven’t been billed for it at all. In the car display it shows how much it cost, but doesn’t show any charge history. It’s almost as if Tesla nor the car even knows I used it. I didn’t think the M3P came with any free charging, and nothing online says it does, so what’s the deal here? Am I just getting lucky or and I doing something wrong?

Did you check you sales contract? I thought there was some sort of incentive for new 23 owners - maybe 10,000 mies? Not sure.
The only mention of supercharging is the below, which was in the purchase agreement:

Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go $0.00

But also, if it were free, I still believe the history should track so the charge stats are accurate.