Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many days before delivery did you receive your MVPA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my MVPA emailed to me late on 6/2 (Saturday) by my delivery adviser in Costa Mesa, CA. Delivery appointment is Monday morning 6/4 which was only locked in late Tuesday after the holiday. I hope they let me initiate an ACH transfer directly from my online bank after inspecting our Model 3 during the delivery process. If I do it now I can't hold back payment if there is a serious problem that would delay delivery. Any thoughts?

I just got my MVPA emailed to me late on 6/2 (Saturday) by my delivery adviser in Costa Mesa, CA. Delivery appointment is Monday morning 6/4 which was only locked in late Tuesday after the holiday. I hope they let me initiate an ACH transfer directly from my online bank after inspecting our Model 3 during the delivery process. If I do it now I can't hold back payment if there is a serious problem that would delay delivery. Any thoughts?

I sent my ACH over a day before the delivery to make sure that there was no hassle. Unsure if they will let you initiate ACH after. I had to reject delivery after being fully paid. If you are really concerned about there being an issue I suggest you take a draft or certified check with you. In this case you can hold back the money.

Reactions: ebmcs03
I sent my ACH over a day before the delivery to make sure that there was no hassle. Unsure if they will let you initiate ACH after. I had to reject delivery after being fully paid. If you are really concerned about there being an issue I suggest you take a draft or certified check with you. In this case you can hold back the money.
Even if I had initiated an ACH transfer yesterday when I finally received the MVPA it would not have cleared fully for 3 business days...after delivery. If they are willing to take a written check, as they stated, they should accept the ACN payment at delivery. If not I can always contact my online bank do a wire transfer (for a fee)...which is instant. I prefer to hold payment (like a cashier's check) until I'm assured all is well with our M3. Saving $25 and some hassle is also preferred.