Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many [lifetime] miles do you have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checking in. 114k in my 19 LR RWD I should restate that I do wheel squeak at low speeds. I need to check ny brakes and lube things up and inspect the area before sending it to the service station.

Also did my first mod and took out the wood panel to add CarPlay. All in all easy mod.

• Informative
Reactions: Hiline
I have the same exact M3 as yours but at 63k miles and I love it. How much has your battery degraded?
In November when I last checked, ScanMyTesla was showing that a full charge would get me 283 miles of range. That number goes up and down depending on what part of the year I am looking, in my experience. Not bad since I started off with 310 miles of range when new.

Would you please say more about the arms? Mine were replaced just a few miles prior to the warranty expiring and they almost immediately started creaking again but not as bad.

I love my 2019 LR 3 and want to keep it 10 years if possible. About 10k miles per year.
I bought the aftermarket Meyle HD front upper control arms that are designed to be more heavy duty and are better sealed from water intrusion. See this video for info
Evannex was the first to sell them in the US and that's where I bought my set from. If you install yourself, refer to the Service Manual (free to access) for instructions and torque values.

Reactions: Pommie
In November when I last checked, ScanMyTesla was showing that a full charge would get me 283 miles of range. That number goes up and down depending on what part of the year I am looking, in my experience. Not bad since I started off with 310 miles of range when new.

I bought the aftermarket Meyle HD front upper control arms that are designed to be more heavy duty and are better sealed from water intrusion. See this video for info
Evannex was the first to sell them in the US and that's where I bought my set from. If you install yourself, refer to the Service Manual (free to access) for instructions and torque values.
Wow. Even if you get 285 to 295 miles that's great for the amount you've already driven. One question though is should you count degradation from 310 or 325 miles because the range was increased through an upgrade to 325 miles?

Wow. Even if you get 285 to 295 miles that's great for the amount you've already driven. One question though is should you count degradation from 310 or 325 miles because the range was increased through an upgrade to 325 miles?
I never got the upgrade to 325. When I picked it up, brand new, the full range actually showed 308 miles because I had the delivery center charge it to full for me for the 3.5 hour drive home.

I never got the upgrade to 325. When I picked it up, brand new, the full range actually showed 308 miles because I had the delivery center charge it to full for me for the 3.5 hour drive home.
I thought all eligible models get an update at once. I get confused when some say they didn't get the update. Was Tesla selectively updating the range on some cars?

Thank you! I will pay to have them installed.

Got my first Model S in March 2014, got a second one 2 years ago and just switched to a Model Y. Total miles aprox 530k miles.

IMG_9675.jpg

What's wrong with North Dakota? :p

What's the current mileage on your original Model S? Any motor or battery issues?
It got totaled 4 yers ago. It had 319k miles on it. I had 6 DU replacements (all under warranty) and a 7th was scheduled to be done. On the day it got totaled the battery reported to be toast.

And North Dakota, have you ever been? Has anyone been in the last 10 years or so? LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Hiline