Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Model X owners here have also placed order for the Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModelXBoy

No More Door Captain of TMC! Oh Yeah Baby!
Jan 3, 2016
Orange County, CA
Alright boys and girls

Aside from all the chaotic and stressful problems from my Model X (It will all be fixed anyway). Let's start something fun. Since the Model 3 has just revealed today, it looks gorgeous IMO. How many Model X owners here will also be getting a Model 3?

I have waited 2 hours in line this morning in Costa Mesa Tesla to put down $1000 for a Model 3. I guess I will be one of the first batch to experience the Model 3 again, hopefully no more problems for early adaptors. Anyone else?

Oh Wow, I hope I don't fall too behind as far as delivers go. And now since the roof of the Model 3 is all glass, I must ask Elon Musk to make a sunshade.

At 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time today, Elon said there have been over 115,000 people placed orders so far. So you going to be in maybe 100,000ish? But since you are also a Model X owner, you will be one of the first before non tesla owners to get the car. So i won't worry. I placed my order exactly 2 hours after the store open, so i assume i am in the thousands or 10,000ish, maybe.

I hope so, I got a chance to order a couple minutes before the official launch at 7:30 cause someone leaked the reserve URL this morning but it didn't work until 7:22 and Tesla didn't redirect their home page until 7:30.

It is a 115,000 world wide so it should be less in the U.S and since I will be getting the Model X and I am in CA like you, hopefully we will take delivery around the same time!

I hope so, I got a chance to order a couple minutes before the official launch at 7:30 cause someone leaked the reserve URL this morning but it didn't work until 7:22 and Tesla didn't redirect their home page until 7:30.

It is a 115,000 world wide so it should be less in the U.S and since I will be getting the Model X and I am in CA like you, hopefully we will take delivery around the same time!

oh man, you are I are hardcore Tesla Fans, I think @Mark Z will be getting a Model 3 also, i have seen it somewhere he posted before. Even we have problems with X, it does not stop us from buying Teslas because they are just so so awesome!

Haha, I am still waiting for my X. Hopefully mid-April delivery at Costa Mesa. My Wall Connector will be installed tomorrow so I can just watch it in my garage for a couple of weeks.

I hope the build quality issues are resolve soon and that they fix yours as well. I recall that they will close the factory for 4 days starting tomorrow.

For the X my main concern is the sunshade, as my family is sensitive to sunlight and same goes with the Model 3. Build quality is next...