Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much % do you lose while unplugged?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assuming a warm climate (10+ C degrees celcius), how much percentage do you lose by just keep your Tesla Model 3 SR+ unplugged and parked.

I am going up north in 2 weeks and I plan to keep my Tesla on the front lawn. I would super charger before of course. The location is about 100 KM away.

Thanks !

Assuming a warm climate (10+ C degrees celcius), how much percentage do you lose by just keep your Tesla Model 3 SR+ unplugged and parked.

I am going up north in 2 weeks and I plan to keep my Tesla on the front lawn. I would super charger before of course. The location is about 100 KM away.

Thanks !
In June I flew to California, leaving my 2020 M3 parked in my barn, unplugged. Sentry was off. When I came home after 10 days, I had lost 2 miles of charge. Of course, that was June in January, I'm sure the loss will be considerably greater

You're welcome. But remember that Sentry was off, overheat protection was off and I never used the App to wake the car. Any of that will drain more energy from the battery. Virus permitting, I'll be making another 10 day trip to L.A. in January. I'm sure the drain on the battery will be greater then.

You're welcome. But remember that Sentry was off, overheat protection was off and I never used the App to wake the car. Any of that will drain more energy from the battery. Virus permitting, I'll be making another 10 day trip to L.A. in January. I'm sure the drain on the battery will be greater then.
Quick question: When you say "I never used the App to wake the car" , you mean I cannot even open the App ?

Yea. I leave sentry mode on at work for 8hrs and lose 4%. If I was going to leave my car parked for multiple days I would not have anything turned on to make sure it went to sleep. That way you only lose about 1% per day
Yeah, same. Sometimes I lose 5%-10% per day if I have cabin overheat, wifi, and sentry mode on. If I turn everything off, it's about 1% per day for me too.