Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much % do you lose while unplugged?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my MODEL 3P few days ago,today i found when i parked my car at 1:31PM to 6:47PM,the battery down from 165mi to 144mi,car only has 87 miles on it,Is that normal?

Attachments

• 1630288709(1).png
    1630288709(1).png
    112.3 KB · Views: 62
Just got my MODEL 3P few days ago,today i found when i parked my car at 1:31PM to 6:47PM,the battery down from 165mi to 144mi,car only has 87 miles on it,Is that normal?
Check threads on battery drain (there are many). You should also be aware, as others have noted, that enabling some features increases battery drain considerably. These are anything that requires the computers to stop on (they normally go to sleep) when the car is parked, including Smart Summon Standby and Sentry Mode.

Without these extra loads, you would expect to see only a few miles per day.

Depends on a great many factors:
  • Model (SR or LR)
  • Initial charge
  • Temperature
  • Cabin Overheat Protection (off vs. on)
  • Sentry Mode (off vs. on)
  • Any apps you've tied to the car (can wake it up or prevent if from going to sleep)
  • How many times you query your car's status while you are gone (again, waking it up)
  • And probably a few more that I can't think of at the moment...
In short, if you keep Cabin Overheat and Sentry Mode off, don't check your car while you're away and leave it with about 50% capacity remaining, you'll probably get around 1 mile of range loss per day.