Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to add signature?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please hover your mouse to right upper screen above your photo. It would open up a menu with "Signature." Or you can click that photo and it would give you another page with Settings, Personal Details, then below that is Signature.

Good luck!
I realize that this is an old thread with LOTS of spurious posts (post count building) but I am unable to add a signature or update my icon (replace the yellow K).
The instructions talk about hovering over my picture (that I don't have) and there is nothing in Personal Details.

I realize that this is an old thread with LOTS of spurious posts (post count building) but I am unable to add a signature or update my icon (replace the yellow K).
The instructions talk about hovering over my picture (that I don't have) and there is nothing in Personal Details.
If you go to the top of the screen where it says your username, left click and a box should open up. About halfway down the box on the right hand side it should say signature and if you click it it will take you to a new window where you can add your signature. I believe you have to make either 5 or 10 posts before the signature option shows up. I had the same issue as you but hopefully my explanation is helpful. Good luck!

• Helpful
Reactions: pkeller