Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to determine my Tesla’s features?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can I find a list of the vehicle hardware features of my 2020 MS LR (side note, is the LR the same as a 100D? My insurance company did not list Long Range in it’s selection criteria, but did have 100D listed).

For example, I assume it’s a newer HW3 core, but what about other specs that one might need to know? I’ve looked through the manual, bu don’t see a detailed spec sheet. Is there a Tesla wiki I haven’t found?

What specs are you looking to get? TESLA is will give you way too much info if you want :)

The 2020 LR is also called raven. It has new adaptive air suspension and has model 3 front motor so it is more efficient than the non raven models so you can theoretically get 370 miles out of a single charge. You have all the options that were optional before like alcantara roof lining, better sound system, bio hazard air cleaner etc. LR doesn’t have the beefy rear motor or the red caliper breaks it also doesn’t have the spoiler and a red line under the Dual Motor badge in the back other than that the cars are the same.

if you are looking for more technical info like how many miles did you travel and the energy used for that trip with the cost calculated or show the charge status of each cell etc. there are apps like TeslaTM or you can setup a docker that will call the TESLA APIs and get you graphs and stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: AjrUleZ