TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How to edit post?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by r6bruin, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Zoltar

Zoltar New Member

Hi
    Like markonikov I want to post a new question.
    I cannot find an answer in the forums so I guess it’s an “original “ question.
    Where o where do I find out how to make a new posting/thread ?
    I am new to the forum , I tried searching Help etc etc to no avail.

2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Navigate to the desired forum or subforum topic (where your question belongs) and click "Post New Thread".

3. markonikov

markonikov Member

Thanks so much Bruce. It looks like my account is up and running now. I appreciate all your advices and your checking on those issues.

I am very glad I joined your community.

Best regards,
    M

4. nlp187

nlp187 Member

Good info here! haha!

5. SarahB

SarahB Member

I am trying to make my first post and do not see how to do that. All I see that I can do is reply. Please advise.

6. SarahB

SarahB Member

Cannot figure out how to do a post also I have three messages and have no idea how to access them. Please help.

7. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S/X, California Forums

To make a post that starts a new thread, navigate to the forum where you want the post to appear, and then click on "Post New Thread" (it's a red button on top of the message list, on the right side of the window).

To access messages, look for a little box with a downward pointing arrow near the top right of the window. If you have unread messages, it will have a number inside a red box overlaid on it.

Bruce.

8. Lucky2bGorgus

Lucky2bGorgus New Member

I am new to the Forum and Wanted to Post a Suggestion for the Model 3. There is no Post Button I could find, so I'm adding it through this Thread.

9. Geoz

Geoz Member

Thanks for asking the question I was about to ask and for the answers, all!