Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to permanently deny a specific firmware update(till some future version)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when borderline malware like 2019.40.2.2 hits your car, and you do NOT wish nagging every 15seconds... how many times do you need to cancel/postpone the update in order not to have it sabotage autopilot until some future version?

You might need to postpone it forever. At least that is what ONE service person said, but we all know they aren't always right about things. I was told to submit a support ticket. I did that in my online account and the next morning I got a reply from them that they removed 2019.40.2.1 from my car and sure enough it was gone. I'm waiting for a more significant future update. I wish there were a "I don't want it" button for software that is optional to install.

when borderline malware like 2019.40.2.2 hits your car, and you do NOT wish nagging every 15seconds... how many times do you need to cancel/postpone the update in order not to have it sabotage autopilot until some future version?
Nagging as in you want to keep your hands off the wheel longer? I'm pretty sure it says keep hands on wheel.......just sayin

• Disagree
Reactions: croman