Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to play music from within the MS while washing or working outside of the car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Backed the MS out today to wash. Tested when day light was mid day. Put MS in D went to settings turned off Lights then parking-break N.
The DRL lights were off! Music played. Moved the car did same procedure, But this time DRL did not turn off! Music played............so? I do have a dog to bounce around the inside but she would prefer to be outside with me.

I think you guys overthink it. Assuming you wash the car on your driveway, what self-respecting guy doesn't have a radio in the garage? :p

I do but the neighbors do not like it when I turn it up.:D

Amp Rack.JPG

• Love
Reactions: arcus
You guys kill me. Yes, I love the 11 myself. But back to the range mode, does this work for most people keeping the drl's off? I'll need to check this tonight. BTW speaking of lights. it would be cool for the S to have an Easter egg for tonight's activities.

DRL lights are required in the USA. No switch on the screen to turn off.

Maybe if enough Tesla owners Tweet a request to Elon to add the ability to play music to the Camping setting or rename the Camping setting to Pet Environmental Control with Music and add remote control from the APP to control the music.
I think that's a State-level law. I can turn mine off in CA.