Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How To Show Mileage and Trip Times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my wife's 2022 MYP she can show her mileage(odometer), current trip, and miles since last charge. When she minimizes the audio menu and swipes to the left the mileage menu comes up and stay open as long as you desire.

Is there a similar menu function for my 2022 MS?

I tried swiping on the audio menu and it did nothing.

It would be nice to see my odometer as well as current trip miles traveled.

On my wife's 2022 MYP she can show her mileage(odometer), current trip, and miles since last charge. When she minimizes the audio menu and swipes to the left the mileage menu comes up and stay open as long as you desire.

Is there a similar menu function for my 2022 MS?

I tried swiping on the audio menu and it did nothing.

It would be nice to see my odometer as well as current trip miles traveled.

Nope.

On the pre-Palladium Model S/X you used to able to put the odometer and various trip meters on either the left side or right side of the Instrument Cluster (IC) display. You configured these with long-presses on the scroll wheels on the steering wheel.

Basically, the Palladium Model S/X (which include your 2022 Model S) have dumbed down the user interface so you can't see that anymore. There is basically no way to get any odometer or trip meter information without going into the car's setting screen.

This regression in functionality is regrettable. It makes me feel like I'm dying a little bit inside whenever I switch between my cars (2015 Model S and 2022 Model X). 😞

Bruce.

Reactions: cwanja