Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to sync with outlook calendar on iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my work have changed the setup for email and now I can't add an Exchange account on my iPhone for the email. So we have to use the Outlook-app for iOS, it works OK but not perfect.
But the big problem is that I can't get my Tesla to sync to that calendar. Any tips on how to solve that?

had the same issue with a previous company I was working for. I used a software app called 'gsyncit' which I ran on a desktop. it synced meetings from my company Exchange schedule to a Gmail calendar I created - and I loaded that gmail account on my iPhone which synced to the Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
My outlook (work) and gmail (personal) calendars worked just fine for the first few weeks after I picked up my M3 in early June. Then outlook stopped syncing. I tried all the tips and tricks I could find but no luck. I'd much rather have outlook working than gmail!

To sync your google (or any other) calendar for iPhone:
Go to Settings
Password Accounts
Add your google/hotmail/yahoo/outlook/exchange accounts here
Once added make sure you have the Calendar option checked
Once that is done, you should be able to open your iPhone Calendar and see all your appointments there
Once that is verified open up the Tesla App
Click the gear on the top left, and check off Calendar Sync

VIOLA, you should be able to see all your iPhone Calendar in your car.

If you don't see it there, double check the accounts and make sure you are sharing/syncing your calendar.

Reactions: Bobbo8
Go to Settings
Password Accounts
Once that is done, you should be able to open your iPhone Calendar and see all your appointments there

If you don't see it there, double check the accounts and make sure you are sharing/syncing your calendar.

some companies restrict O365 usage to the Outlook mobile client only and this isn’t possible.

My outlook (work) and gmail (personal) calendars worked just fine for the first few weeks after I picked up my M3 in early June. Then outlook stopped syncing. I tried all the tips and tricks I could find but no luck. I'd much rather have outlook working than gmail!

Mine has been working on and off. After the last upgrade of my model 3, I am no longer able to get my Outlook Calendar on iPhone to sync.

True, my company does. Depending on how you are setup. I am able to bypass that by logging on to the company network, go to account settings to add the account. It will ask you to verify your credentials. Once you log on it works, even off the network. Or if you can get the vpn info, you can input that as well.

Go to Settings
Password Accounts

What do you mean by "Once added make sure you have the Calendar option checked"? Calendar option in Tesla? On the iPhone somewhere?

Go to Settings
Password Accounts

Just tried this today. Apple keep moving things around:
- go to settings->calendar
- select 'accounts'
- select 'add account'
- choose 'microsoft exchange' as the type
- fill in your email address and then maybe the name of the company as the description
- choose 'Next' and 'sign in'
(choosing 'sign in' worked for me to connect to my Office 365 work tenant , if you have problems choose 'sign in manually' and maybe contact your email administrator)
- I had to login to Okta from there, and within 2-3 minutes all my meetings for the week appeared in the calendar on my iPhone.

From there, the Tesla app has a setting to sync or not sync everything - no additional control.