Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to talk to Milton Keynes Service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any advice on how to actually speak with Tesla service please? I raised an appointment request with Milton Keynes and the only one I could select was a 6am slot. They sent a text saying parts are needed but that was a few days ago. I need to make arrangements and have called, text and emailed but no replies. Their centralised call centre guranteed someone would call me yesterday by no joy. Surely they don't expect me to just turn up in case they're ready :(

I like Tesla a lot but the lack of communication is just silly. Anyone got any tips and tricks to actually get through to them please? I need to arrange return transport, work out if I can drop off the day before, try to find out a rough lead-time as I'm heading overseas etc. It's a bit like trying to raise the dead :(

are you saying no one answers? I got in touch with my local SC 3 times over the three weeks they had my car. Phoned through and asked to be put through (generally I'd already been routed to them), only once I got an American woman who was unable to get through to transfer me, and she left them a message to contact me, which they did an hour later.

are you saying no one answers? I got in touch with my local SC 3 times over the three weeks they had my car. Phoned through and asked to be put through (generally I'd already been routed to them), only once I got an American woman who was unable to get through to transfer me, and she left them a message to contact me, which they did an hour later.
Tried lots of times. Managed to get someone, I think in a central call location, who passed me on but no response. Trying the main number and then option 5. Will keep trying although very frustrating. Plus no reply from the MK service email address or text.

This is in relation to a badly leaking cowl seal and I did say I want that fixed and not just the electrical connector beneath it moved or waterproofed. Maybe that's not something they want to commit to but let's see....