Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

HPWC for sale, never used!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd take you up on this, but I will likely have to park my car outside, and it makes much more sense to just wire a NEMA 10-40 outlet, and then get a mobile connector bundle instead of this partially to ensure the HPWC doesn't get stolen & also because the mobile connector is more versatile anyway.

so to report back and vouch for the seller. I got the Hpwc today and it looks to be new and unused. Haven't installed yet, but I don't foresee any problems!

To Saleen09, I actually PM'd the seller as soon as he listed the item for sale as well. Apologies if I snuck it out from under you....i probably offered him more tho so u can understand if he went for the higher offer.