Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC wall charger - silver - slightly used (Denver) $300

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a referral wall charger last week, and decided to keep it. So, selling my old wall charger. It is in excellent shape, and comes with the original packing material.

This is a great opportunity to get a wall charger for a lot less money - and no tax or shipping. Or, if you need a 2nd wall charger for that recent addition to the car collection.

20181120_190903.jpg 20181120_190924.jpg 20181120_190903.jpg 20181120_190903.jpg 20181120_190924.jpg 20181120_190924.jpg 20181120_212101.jpg 20181121_150156.jpg 20181121_150156.jpg 20181120_212200.jpg 20181120_212101.jpg 20181120_190924.jpg 20181120_190903.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
I live in Wash Park in Denver. If someone wants to buy the wall charger, please feel free to come to meet me when it is convenient. I will not go out of my way to meet with a 3rd party who does not live in Denver, which was Ostrichsak wanted to do. He is cheap, and does not live in Denver, so why respond to my original posting for that particular wall charger?

If you are serious, i will deal with you. If you are a waste of time, like Ostrichsak, then i will move on.

I live in Wash Park in Denver. If someone wants to buy the wall charger, please feel free to come to meet me when it is convenient. I will not go out of my way to meet with a 3rd party who does not live in Denver, which was Ostrichsak wanted to do. He is cheap, and does not live in Denver, so why respond to my original posting for that particular wall charger?

If you are serious, i will deal with you. If you are a waste of time, like Ostrichsak, then i will move on.
A 3rd party? Seriously? It was my WIFE dude! You knew that too so don't act like this was sketchy. I only offered to have her meet you because I was trying to work with YOUR availability since out of the blue you dropped you were leaving town for a week on me. You then tried to extort me for $50 more to meet me half way the same day even though I told you I was busy. And you say I'm cheap? Wow.

You're shady & you got caught. You made ZERO effort to communicate with me & try to work something out even though I bent over baxkwarbato try to work with your self-imposed idiotic deadline. Instead you went back on your word. Now you want to try to turn this one me publicly? Nice try. You're the one who can't be trusted.

Honestly, had you sent one more message explaining your side & offering a genuine apology none of this would have been made public. Instead your arrogance is your own downfall.

• Informative
Reactions: Knightowl
Outside of Ostrichsak being butt hurt because I would not go out of my way to deal with his low ball offer, this item is still for sale. He can go pay full retail. Oh, wait, he won't because he is too cheap!!!

I replaced my my previous Tesla wall charger, which was bought in May, 2017, with this signature referral unit.

Like i said, i live in the Wash Park area of Denver. I would prefer to sell to someone locally. If you want to buy, and have it shipped, please figure out shipping costs, and include that in your offer.

Attachments

• IMG_7374.jpg
    IMG_7374.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Disagree
Reactions: KG M3 and Tadders
My "low ball offer" was perfectly acceptable for you when you accepted it. You never once said no. In fact, the price we agreed on was the price YOU said, not me. I have the masseges to prove it too. So if it was a "low ball offer" it was your low ball offer on your own item. That doesn't even make sense .

The more you talk the worse you look. Maybe you should quit while you're behind.