Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Huge update, V11...thoughts? and any hidden features found yet??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t like the changes to the charging app. Not enough information. I miss the data on current charge rate and projected time to finish shown. They need to bring that back.
This?

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 12.47.34 PM.png

Reactions: brkaus
On my MYLR that I only charge to 81% every night, this holiday update always seems to give a warning about reduced regenerative braking - although I don't feel any difference. I assume that this is a bug, because previously I only saw it when charged over 90%. I did a quick reboot but that did not make the message disappear. The car still drives fine otherwise.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: SanCarlosJeff
On my MYLR that I only charge to 81% every night, this holiday update always seems to give a warning about reduced regenerative braking - although I don't feel any difference. I assume that this is a bug, because previously I only saw it when charged over 90%. I did a quick reboot but that did not make the message disappear. The car still drives fine otherwise.

Yes. Two days ago, I dropped my charging target from 90% to 85% to see if this was the reason. No change, as you say.

Has the temperature changed? Cold battery will reduce regen.

Reactions: israndy
Yes it is colder now, but not that much colder. I live on the coast. And I have my car in my attached garage so it stays pretty warm. (no colder than 50F)

Although come to think of it, I did drive it today and there was no warning, so it may be more sporadic than it seems.
I have even gotten reduced regen warnings in the upper 50's or near 60F before. This is normal and just a limitation of lithium batteries.