Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am selling my Model Y SR I just bought in February, maybe you should too??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a nutshell I was offered 10k more than the list price for my 2021 Model Y SR from Vroom and am using the profits from that sale to upgrade to a MY LR with spending a penny out of pocket or increasing my payment.
If you had just taken 30 seconds to type this with the video when you first posted it I think you'd find you would have gotten a much more positive response. This quickly tells someone what they can expect to learn from watching the video and lets them decide if they would like to spend their time on it. I don't need a detailed description of everything in the video. Just enough of a summary to know if the content will be interesting to me.

Putting "This is crazy, but true...." with no other details about an 11 minute long video is just click baiting.

• Disagree
Reactions: Duf67
Vroom requires wet signatures so there's delay in waiting on fedex both ways. There's also a delay on their end wait for pickup etc.
OP likely could have had a better time submitting to Carvana but didn't want to take ODO photo.
That's where I'm at now with Vroom. I just got an EDD from them today of July 25th, which is 20 days after I started the process and six days of that was due to them requiring wet signatures. Their offer was much better than Carvana's overall, which is why I went with them but Carvana's process is so much quicker and simpler.

Wow there are some very "interesting" individuals that loom/lurk here for sure. Anyway, here is the conclusion for those of you that actually care about the scenario instead of being the click bait police.... nothing should be blocked.

Agreed, but the answers are there if one wants them. This thread has really piled-on against OP as if he had some type of nefarious intent. He made a video, didn't explain what was in it, got trashed for doing so, explained what was in there, and people are still upset with him and treating his video like it's a computer virus.
Thanks for being the voice of reason. I was on this forum a lot when I first got my Model 3 SR+ and found the community generally pretty positive. The reactions by a handful of individuals in regards to me sharing a video that requires them to GASP, watch the video, is utterly ridiculous, in my opinion of course.

• Disagree
Reactions: wraithfive