Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I cannot find the answer in the Model S Specs...Charger AMP....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know the charger amp on the current production Model S 75? I ordered today. Thanks!

The Tesla specs now show the 48A charger (11.5 kW) for the Model S75 and 72A (17.2 kW) for the Model 100D :cool: Model S | Tesla

upload_2017-7-6_21-56-56.png

Go in your My Tesla page and click on view specs for the car you ordered, then copy/paste the URL of the spec sheet on a word page and within the URL you will find the code for your charger:
CH05 48Amps
CH04 72Amps

Normally you shouldn't have ordered the upgrade since it's not available in the configurator for a 75, you would only be able to have your SvC upgrade your car to high Amp charger once they get the car. It's a upgrade they can do at the SvC.

Go in your My Tesla page and click on view specs for the car you ordered, then copy/paste the URL of the spec sheet on a word page and within the URL you will find the code for your charger:
CH05 48Amps
CH04 72Amps

Normally you shouldn't have ordered the upgrade since it's not available in the configurator for a 75, you would only be able to have your SvC upgrade your car to high Amp charger once they get the car. It's a upgrade they can do at the SvC.

Wow thank you. It says CH05. Do they charge to upgrade?