TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I cannot find the answer in the Model S Specs...Charger AMP....

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Surfer, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Surfer

Surfer Member

Anyone know the charger amp on the current production Model S 75? I ordered today. Thanks!

2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

The Tesla specs now show the 48A charger (11.5 kW) for the Model S75 and 72A (17.2 kW) for the Model 100D :cool: Model S | Tesla

upload_2017-7-6_21-56-56.png

3. sauce

sauce :P

Go in your My Tesla page and click on view specs for the car you ordered, then copy/paste the URL of the spec sheet on a word page and within the URL you will find the code for your charger:
    CH05 48Amps
    CH04 72Amps

Normally you shouldn't have ordered the upgrade since it's not available in the configurator for a 75, you would only be able to have your SvC upgrade your car to high Amp charger once they get the car. It's a upgrade they can do at the SvC.

4. Surfer

Surfer Member

Wow thank you. It says CH05. Do they charge to upgrade?

5. sauce

sauce :P

Yes. Probably lower in the US but in Canada my owner advisor told me it's worth $2100.

6. Iltempo

Iltempo New Member

Can the spec sheet be found after the car is delivered?