Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I destroy my wheels when I drove over potholes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, there are several techniques for "how to roll over obstacles", such as potholes, speed humps/bumps, opened hatchways, etc.
Mostly it's active braking before obstacles and right near an obstacle - stop braking or even accelerating for Tesla (it's a little bit tricky), because due to the recuperation system actually it continues slowing down. The key is to unload the front axle. I relearn how to do it driving Tesla :)

Reactions: rpiotro
This OP created an account, created this thread (with an inflammatory thread title that I changed to the current one since that is what they were complaining about ), and then logged out, all within the span of less than 30 minutes. They have not logged in to even look at the responses, so they obviously didnt care.

View attachment 957424

Its not like the particular topic here is that controversial (its pretty accepted at this point that the OEM Tesla 20 inch wheels are more prone to damage from potholes that some may be used to), but I really am not a fan of "drop in, post, then never login again
I hate that

Delete thread?