Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I didn't know I could get Six moths free super charging with code.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I ordered a model 3 performance. I logged into my account and seen that if I give my UNIQUE REFERRAL LINK to a friend I would get six months of free Supercharging. I called Tesla today and asked them if they could help me out since I didn't know about the referral link. They said sorry I need a friends code. Is this a good place to find said friend? Or is that not allowed. I saw you couldn't put a code in your signature.

Can anybody help me out "Be my friend" or point me in the right direction? Sorry, I don't have any friends that have a Tesla.

Yesterday, I ordered a model 3 performance. I logged into my account and seen that if I give my UNIQUE REFERRAL LINK to a friend I would get six months of free Supercharging. I called Tesla today and asked them if they could help me out since I didn't know about the referral link. They said sorry I need a friends code. Is this a good place to find said friend? Or is that not allowed. I saw you couldn't put a code in your signature.

Can anybody help me out "Be my friend" or point me in the right direction? Sorry, I don't have any friends that have a Tesla.
Sent

Here you go! No charge! ;)
upload_2018-11-2_14-41-10.png

• Funny
Reactions: Zaxxon and outdoors
I realize you've probably already found one, but for future folks' reference--TMC lets you add your code to your profile. That way, people can just use the code of any poster they like. Click someone's avatar, then click Profile Page, and then it's under Information.

• Informative
Reactions: larryj