Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I freaking love this car!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think your car looks ridiculously awesome. That is sort of embarrassing to say because I have essentially the same car in white but every time I see someone post a picture of a different colour than mine, I think they are all amazing!!! Enjoy it.

Looks great! I like how the spacers make the wheels flush with the arches.

The turkey bag full of bread in the frunk reminded me of something... unfortunately, you can't fit quite as much food in the frunk anymore. ;)
Edit: well, it did look like a turkey... :oops:

Last edited:
Took it on the first "longer" road trip yesterday vs my wife's car ('17 Mercedes E300) because of the massive storage the car has. Stopped for 15 minutes on the way to add ~60 miles of charge (first time supercharging ever), it was awesome. :D

And to top it off, Im trickle charging at the weekend rental and will be good to go come time to leave on Tuesday! :)

Some of my friends have told me that they think it is time for an "intervention" on me, regarding my "unhealthy love" and "obsession" with my Model S.

Beware of this. Your friends may start waving crisp new brochures from Ferrari and Lamborghini under your nose; but I'm guessing that, like me, you will not be tempted.

Reactions: gregoryg