Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my car back from the shop with this giant gssh on the center console. Anyone know of a good cover to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am pretty bummed. I took delivery ten days ago. Half that time it's been in the shop fixing a dent I reported on the inspection day I got it. Tesla is covering those repairs and sent me to a non Tesla repair place. When I got it back the door wouldn't open and the button to recline the seat had been snapped! Also the center console has this big gash on it.

Tesla says they don't know if I caused it or not so they won't fix it. I am so bummed! I can't find a cover for it, does anyone have a good one? That way I could at least hide it!

Attachments

• 20230930_203819.jpg
    20230930_203819.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 119
Oh, this one's a bit touchie.

I think your claim is against the actual repair place. I would guess you took your car there and dropped it off and picked it up. When u picked up your car did you bring these problems to the repair shops attention?

Tesla paid for the repair, just like an insurance company would pay. If the repair facility screwed up and damaged the car go after the repair shop.

Keep us posted. Good luck.