Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I got my configurator email!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I configured my CT with the quad motor option and my range went down to 330, once I added the lift kit and the 38 inch off road tires. I also got the Shaggin' wagon option which has a 1970's style camper top and the 8 track player and selected the ash tray / cigar lighter verses the iphone wireless charging pad. I also got the trucker edition with mudflaps (stripper logo included) and the CB antenna verses the starlink termninal and saved a few dollars. Once I added the gun rack option, my out the door cost was $130K. ;)

Last edited:
I'm tired of answering these telemarketing calls in hopes that it is Tesla calling.
You have to answer. They're holding your amazon package and just need you to confirm your name, address, and SS# to send it to you. That's what I am getting more often now. I know one letter I got was a bill for running a toll. It had my license plate number and everything, but I wasn't anywhere near the toll the day they said it happened, and the pic they sent of me supposedly running the toll was a grainy, black and white, pre-Motorola Razr picture of a Model S... I've never owned a Model S.

I configured my CT with the quad motor option and my range went down to 330, once I added the lift kit and the 38 inch off road tires. I also got the Shaggin' wagon option which has a 1970's style camper top and the 8 track player and selected the ash tray / cigar lighter verses the iphone wireless charging pad. I also got the trucker edition with mudflaps (stripper logo included) and the CB antenna verses the starlink termninal and saved a few dollars. Once I added the gun rack option, my out the door cost was $130K. ;)

I must have a cousin in Louisiana that I didnt know about...

1699923373790.png