Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have $60k to invest now - What would you do?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, but wanted to jump in with a question.

My personal brokerage account is approx. 86% TSLA--I started buying in 2019. This is outside of my retirement accounts.

My average price per share is around $400.

I have $60k ready to invest now, and am debating between more TSLA vs ARKG, or perhaps another option entirely. FYI I'm 33, married with 1 kid, and have zero debt and a steady income.

Feel free to share your ideas! Many thanks

I still think Tesla is undervalued and just getting started. Tesla is innovating and executing better than anything out there.
I would put my money on TSLA, especially if you are looking at 2 years or more as an investment horizon.
I am 99% TSLA in my self directed 401k and personal trading accounts.

Great advice across the board.

I would recommend AAPL as a good stock to own long term and to act as an indirect hedge given your significant TSLA exposure.

As a general rule, I’ve learned to only buy stocks you are willing to hold forever. That should narrow the list. Cheers.

I’m almost all TSLA, so will continue with that advice. Use the mandatory morning dip (10:15-11:30) to your advantage. Pick your days and dollar cost average over a few weeks. At your age, that $60k might just fund full retirement.:D

Reactions: Featsbeyond50