Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I just ordered an ID4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wife and I both drive a Tesla, but we also wanted a runaround for specific purpose and dog car and settled on the ID3. We have had the ID3 since feb 2021 and was updated to the latest software pretty quickly after delivery. The car itself is no comparison to the Tesla, silly things like throttle finesse and lack of true one pedal driving but as a whole for its purpose it is absolutely fine And functional most of the time.

I am also at a junction as the Model S I drive is ready for replacement and really don’t want to wait for another year so I am in the market. My local VW dealer gave me last week a ID4 for the day and it did pretty well but does suffer the same issues as the 3, so not fully sold yet on which way to go. Tempted to look at the Polestar as I was a Volvo driver prior to Tesla, but there are a lot of options now. Could always keep the S for another year as it has free connectivity and charging and I am pretty skinflint character 😂 but I am itching to change.