Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to know about your rattles....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My passenger side dash and/or door speaker rattles like the dickens on my one mile ride out of my neighborhood on what I call purposely rough asphalt streets. Then, on regular concrete or asphalt, it does not rattle.
That is exactly what I experience. I'm doing pretty well at learning to ignore it (Google misophonia). One trick is to shame yourself by thinking of the billions of people in this world who could never even dream of having a car or enough food to eat. "And here I am getting bugged by some occasional rattles!" :)

Reactions: AdamMacDon
Good strategy! My passenger side dash and/or door speaker rattles like the dickens on my one mile ride out of my neighborhood on what I call purposely rough asphalt streets. Then, on regular concrete or asphalt, it does not rattle. My wife says to ignore it, but it bugs the crap out of me. What did you do to your speaker to get rid of the rattle?
my passenger seat seatbelt had a rattle near the top mount/ adjuster.....lowered it a notch and it quit....

I’ve got the front passenger rattle in the seatbelt area and the passenger speaker footwell issue. Also a lot of squealing when I put the passenger window up and down. Everywhere else is great.
I have these exact same issues - took delivery about 10 days ago.. taking it in Tuesday so fingers crossed.

Edit, I have a number of smaller issues too to get looked at - assuming they're all under warranty.